Hubsan X4 H502S FPV GPS RC Quadcopter RTF
- 5.8G FPV & HD CameraThe Hubsan H502S features a 720P HD Camera, which can record stunning aerial high-definition flight videos and pictures.
- When coupled with the follow me mode you can record some stunning videos from above.Altitude Hold ModeIn altitude hold mode, the aircraft maintains a consistent altitude while allowing roll, pitch, and yaw to be controlled normally.
- GPS Follow Me ModeThe Hubsan H502S features a GPS follow me mode. When enabled the H502S will follow the transmitter using the built-in GPS system allowing you to record your own action.
- Headless ModeHeadless mode, a function through which the aircraft will consider the direction opposite to that of the remote control as the correct one by default when it flies to a height where the operator is not able to judge the direction of the aircraft head with bare eyes, so that he/she can go on with the remaining positions.
- GPS Return to Home and FailsafeThe Hubsan H502S features built-in GPS which enables the quadcopter to enter into a failsafe mode if the connection to the radio transmitter is lost.
- In failsafe mode, the flight control system will automatically control the quadcopter and bring it back to the Return To Home point and land.
- The RTH function can also be enabled directly from the transmitter, this will automatically bring the quadcopter to the Home point and land safely.