Skip to navigation
Skip to content
RC Helicopter Parts
3rd Generation HiSKY HT8 Adapter Module for HCP80 V2 HCP100S
- Supplying power of radio itself (eg:JR/Futaba) the HT-8 internal power supply swith to OFF stare.Properly connected HT-8's signal cables .(JR signal cable connecting the remote control DSC interface,and power cable to cnnnect to DC charging port)(Futaba's connection is a combination of signal cable and power cable to connect simulator interface).
- First put the internal power supply switch to OFF position,no LED lights on RF Module bright this time,then connect RF Module to a computer (or the other power supplier equipment)using USB wire,this time,Signal indicator light starts to flash and Mode indicator light shows charging status:red means charging,turning to green means charging is completed.
- Nomal use operation:
- Remote Control,Shatter Resistant
- Charging operation:
- Under normal circumstances, the HT-8 light is in green, when turning red, please check if the signal cable is normal,as well as the remote control to set the modulation mode to PPM format. Set the types of remote control through switching the button of high-frequency head,the status indicator of remote control through switch the button of high-frequency head,the status indicator (Model),futaba(green) JR(red).WAKERA (not light).
- If no power from radio, switch the HT-8 internal power supply to on state.