Headplay 5.8G FPV Goggles Aerial Video Glasses FOV72 1280*800 HD HDMI40 – Red
- The HeadPlay HD FPV Headset w/ 40ch 5.8GHz Receiver features a 1280×800 HD gloss screen
- 1280x800px HD gloss screen
Integrated 5.8GHz receiver
- 40 channel receiver designed by RangeVideo. Super sensitive and works with Boscam/ImmersionRC/Fatshark. All channels. Channel switch by push-button and LED segment display on top of goggles.
- Connect the Headplay HD goggles directly to your Connex HD, DJI Inspire or DJI Lightbridge system. See in HD to make better aerial videos.
External AV input
- Connect your 900MHz/1.3GHz/2.4GHz external FPV audio video receivers to the Headplay HD. Bring new life to your old FPV setup. Try it with the super crisp and bright Headplay HD
The new HeadPlay HD FPV Headset is packed full of features that every FPV enthusiast will enjoy. This headset was designed from the ground up with the FPV pilot in mind, with quality, performance and comfort at the forefront. The headset gently rests on the forehead/cheeks spreading the weight out evenly, which compared to many video goggles which rest on the bridge of the nose instead. Three straps securely hold the HeadPlay HD in place while at the same time blocking light coming in from the outside. The end result is a cinematic experience that is sure to impress. This headset is a great choice for FPV pilots that struggle to find a traditional FPV goggle that meets their Interpupillary distance (IPD). Instead of each eye having to look through separate optics, the new HeadPlay HD presents the pilot with one large screen. We've tested the HeadPlay HD with eye glasses and were able to make it work, even though the HeadPlay HD does not officially support wearing eye glasses at the same time.SKU: GBI349673
Multi Rotor Parts
FrSky D8R-II Plus 2.4Ghz 8CH ACCST Telemetery Receiver
- Precise and smooth servo response
- Quick and extremely stable in performance
- All channels can be programmed with Failsafe, quickly and easily
- The Two-way Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that would be used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, temperature, location, speed and so on.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCSTis our advanced tecnology it shifts channel hundred times per second and there is no signal conflicts and interruptions) robust frequency agility
- New FrSKY ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology) gives you secure radio communicatios in 2.4Ghz band. ACCST 2.4GHz system shifts 80 channels around hundred times per second in the 2.4GHz band. This means that the system is completely resistant to interference in that band.
- FrSKY ACCST technology is proven, approved by many model associations, tested and reviewed as the leading Chinese 2.4Ghz R/C Technology.
- Excellent reboot time
- Extended range (1.5km-2.5km)
- True Diversity with two antennas
- Easy to bind and very fast link-up