Comes with PH 1-14 color chart. The scale reads from 1 to 14:
1 – 3 indicates a very acidic substance;
4 – 6 indicates an acidic substance;
7 indicates neutral;
8 – 11 indicates alkalinity;
12 – 14 indicate a very high level of alkalinity. Features:
1. The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart within about 15 seconds.
2. Please do not dip the PH strips in the test liquid. It might lead to incorrectly showing test result. Please drop the test liquid on the PH strips. It will perfectly indicates the real acidic or alkalinity substance.
3. There is a strong correlation between the pH of the body’s internal environment and pH paper help you to maintain good healthy body by testing many usual everyday substances, including moisturized soap, lemon juice, milk, liquid detergent, moisturized soil, saliva, urine, sweat.
This paper should be stored in a dark and dry place.
1. Take the test strip into the solution to be examined, half a second later, compare it with the standard version of color comparison, then we can get a PH.
2. This paper does not be suitable for a very weak buffer solution and the acid-base solution that the concentration less than 0.01%.
3. The paper should be stored in a dark and dry place. Package included:
1 x PH Test Paper (80 Strips)