Holybro Atlatl HV micro V1.0 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW Switchable VTX FPV Transmitter
Model:Atlatl HV micro V1.0
Item Name:5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW Switchable FPV Transmitter
Output Power:0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
Audio:6.5 MHz Mono
Input Voltage:7 to 21 volts (2-4S LiPo) with absolute maximum 30 volts
Mounting Holes:Standard 20mm square to center of holes
– Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
– Supports the standard 40-channel set:band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
– SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller.
Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
– All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
– MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
– LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
– Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
– 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
– Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
– Standard 26mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
1x VTX Board
1x 80mm SMA–MMCX Cable
1x 150mm 4pin JST GH Wire